A feature-rich fully functional entry-level website, which grows with your business. It’s designed for WordPress. That means it’s easy to maintain and you have complete control over all content. Suitable for coaches, consultants and trainers.
What you get with a Kick Start Website
- Customised WordPress template to match your branding and logo
- 4 text pages and stock images (e.g. home, services, about, contact)
- Integrated blogging facility for your articles and tips to keep your visitors engaged
- Automatic Twitter and Facebook functions to drive traffic to your articles and tips pages
- Optional comments to engage your readers and spam protection
- Easy to use WordPress back-end so you can easily update and add pages, images etc through a wysiwyg editor
- Choose up to 4 sidebar widgets (choose from contact details, profile pic/logo, product image, rotating images, affiliation logo/links, social media links, Twitter feed, latest blog post summary, rotating testimonials, Google map, company profile, welcome message)
- Mobile device enabled
- User guide to amending and adding page/blog content (text and images)
- Search Engine Optimised and auto pinging alerts search engines to come take a look and index your new content
- Automatic backup
- Cookie compliant
- Simple contact us form (no autoresponder)
- Ongoing technical support (see Maintenance Packages)
If you don’t have all the components, then we can help create them for you.
- Domain name registration (.com or .co.uk) – $20 (annual)
- Web hosting – £65 per annum
- Emails set up with domain name and Outlook instructions – £20 per address
- Banner creation (using existing logo) – £99
- Logo design – £199
- Copy for 4 pages – poa
- Additional pages – £45 each
- Additional stock images – £5 per image
Do you want to generate more leads and manage your database of prospects?
Learn how our Kick Start Plus package can help you grow your business by capturing more leads and building up your database. ….read more….
Call Vee on 020 8421 6842 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the next steps.